1. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee) if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
3. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
4. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
5. All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
6. If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers' account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
7. Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 1 month to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
1. Our default shipping agent is UPS.
Please note that UPS will use Purolator in certain rural areas. Due to high UPS surcharges for certain rural areas, which are not reflected in the online shipping quote, Adadgio Naturals has the right to change the courier for your order to Canada Post.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated UPS shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our UPS online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3.. We currently ship ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
4. Adagio Naturals takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification, we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However, should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by UPS.
6. Additional Charges:
If you call UPS to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a UPS update - there will be a UPS charge which will be billed to the customer.
Orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
1. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
2. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
3. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
4. We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
5. Users are able to change their personal information, by emailing us or by calling us
6. We do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Customers should purchase products from Adagio Naturals with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion. Adagio Natural shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The information on the Adagio Natural website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Adagio Naturals as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Adagio Naturals and has no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Adagio Naturals is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Adagio Naturals shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
This web site is provided to you free of charge, "AS IS," by Adagio Naturals. By using the information and services available through this web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Adagio Naturals reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. While we strive to maintain accurate and timely price information, we are not ultimately responsible for errors, omissions, or otherwise inaccurate prices on the website. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
For example, customers may put products into the shopping cart during a sale but may choose to postpone their final checkout until later. The customer is always responsible for the most recent product price, even if their selected products are no longer on sale at checkout time. The customer, likewise, assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur between product selection and final checkout, whatever that duration may be.
The information and services available to you on this web site may contain errors and the site is subject to periods of interruption. While Adagio Naturals does its best to maintain the information and services it offers on the web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site.
If you are dissatisfied with this web site, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the web site.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Adagio Natural shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Adagio Natural disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Adagio Natural does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Adagio Natural does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states or provinces do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Adagio Natural, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors an/or suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.